Don't let being offline get you down!
In any industry, it is important to have a seamless guest experience from your dining area to checkout. In the event of a personal network issue, RPOWER ensures that your business never stops. Our intelligent technology provides industry-leading offline capabilities to keep your business running smoothly, no matter your internet status.
What can you do while your RPOWER system is in offline mode?
You can count on your business running as usual with or without the internet.
RPOWER terminals continue to communicate with each other despite unforeseen internet connectivity issues without hesitation nor human intervention.
- Accept House Account and cash payments
- Accept RPOWER Gift and Loyalty transactions
- Accept offline credit card payments
- Share orders across all terminals
- Look up VIP customers
- Allow employees to clock in and out
- Log into RPOWER POS
- Open cash drawers
- Print customer receipts
- Continue to open and close tabs
- Access open checks
- Apply menu/price changes
It may be easier to explain what RPOWER cannot do while in offline mode:
- Get real-time bank authorization for credit card transactions
- Interact with 3rd Party Cloud Integrations Partners
- Email/Text customer receipts and management reports
Protect your business through RPOWER in more ways than one
RPOWER safely stores cardholder information while your device is in offline mode. Payments are then processed after regaining connectivity. Concerned about a card being declined? In offline mode, you have the option to set a maximum transaction limit per guest, table, or all card brands (American Express, MasterCard, etc) to decrease your chances of encountering a loss.
It is important to remember that you are responsible for any expired, disputed, or declined payments while your RPOWER terminal is offline. Protect your business by checking this cardholder information and signature against the customer's government issued ID.